New certification for Azomures in HS area
Targu Mures at
January 20, 2022
AZOMURES ANNOUNCES THE IMPLEMENTATION OF A NEW SSM MANAGEMENT SYSTEM - ISO 45001: 2018
Azomures continues its commitment to safety. Azomures as part of Fertilizer Europe’s audited Product Stewardship program extends its audited safety management system to include ISO 45001 standard. Quality and Environment standards are already part of management systems.
Azomures obtained the certification for a new occupational health and safety management system, ISO 45001: 2018, following an external audit carried out in December last year. The purpose of an Occupational Health and Safety Management System is to provide a framework for managing risks and opportunities in this field, to prevent injury and illness to workers, and to ensure safe and healthy employment for both its own workers and its employees. visitors and / or contractors, as defined by the “zero accidents at work” objective.
The implementation of the management system is an operational and strategic decision for any company, and the success depends on the Management Commitment and the Active Participation of all hierarchical levels and functions within the company.
The advantages of implementing ISO 45001: 2018 for Azomures:
• Providing employees, visitors and / or contractors with a safe and healthy work environment
• Demonstrate the company's commitment to comply with and beyond legal obligations and to identify and implement other good practice requirements
• Reducing and controlling the risks that cause delays in production
• Minimizing the risks of malfunction by accidents
• Demonstrate to clients the commitment of management to maintain an effective occupational health and safety policy
• Providing a robust system for maintaining and continuously improving health and safety at work
• Maintain an employee consultation system on occupational health and safety in order to improve performance
Implementing the standard and obtaining the certification was an effort on the part of several teams, from departments and sections. In the next 3 years there will be a surveillance program to comply with the implemented policies, and in 2024 recertification is scheduled. Internal and external audits ensure full compliance in safety management at all times.
Azomures’s Press Office
Azomures announces Mr. Harri Kiiski as CEO
Azomureș marks World Fertilizer Day
Gheorghe Doja street, No. 300
Tîrgu Mureș 540237