The confidentiality of the traffic data related to accessing the website www.azomures.com is important for AZOMUREȘ SA. Therefore, all our activities, including those in the web field, comply with the laws of protection and security of information.
The information below expresses the Company's AZOMUREȘ SA policy regarding the general conditions of use of the website www.azomures.com and the related cookies modules.
By browsing the website www.azomures.com you express the agreement regarding the use of the data stored by cookies, this being an agreement within the meaning of article 4 (51) of Law no. 506/2004 regarding the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector.
What are the cookies?
"Internet Cookie" (also known as "cookie browser" or "HTTP cookie" or simply "cookie") is a small file, formed of letters and numbers, which will be stored on your computer, mobile terminal or other equipment from which the internet is accessed. The cookie is installed by a web server's request from a browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome) and it is completely "passive" (does not contain software, viruses or spyware and cannot access the information on the hard disk- user's profile). A cookie consists of 2 parts: the name and content or value of the cookie. The lifetime of a cookie is determined; technically, only the webserver that sent the cookie can access it again when a user returns to the website associated with that webserver. Cookies are installed if browsing on the website www.azomures.com is accepted, being a link between the browser user and the website.
Types of cookies modules:
- those of session, which are temporarily stored, during the browsing period, by the web browser used by the user. These cookies allow the user to navigate from one page to another without having to enter certain information such as the password each time. Because web pages do not have a specific memory, session cookies are automatically deleted when the browser is closed or a particular session has been inactive for a certain period of time;
- the permanent or persistent ones that are stored at the computer level (without accessing documents or information from the terminal) and they retain certain user preferences for a particular site, such as the preferred language for using the site. This category also includes "third party" cookies, cookies placed by third parties, which can be used anonymously to memorize the interests of a user, so that the user is offered relevant advertising in his category of interest. Permanent cookies can provide information about the number of visitors to a website, the average time spent on a particular page, the performance of a website, and so on. These have a long life duration, but can be deleted from the terminal at any time by changing the settings of the browser used. They do not store personal data.
The website www.azomures.com can be visited without AZOMUREȘ SA asking for your personal information.
However, each time a web page is accessed, the following information is recorded:
- the IP address of the equipment that accessed the page
- the name of the accessed web page
- the date and time of page access
- the amount of information transmitted
- the type of web browser used
These data are analysed for the internal use of the company in order to improve the services offered through the website, the individual users maintaining their anonymity.
Users can configure their browser to reject cookies. You can also set your browser to block cookies or display a warning notification before a cookie is stored in your computer. Disabling and refusing to receive cookies may make certain sections / pages impractical or difficult to visit.
Here are some links on cookie management (deactivation, deletion) depending on the browser used:
Any attempt, of any type, to modify the image and information present on the website www.myline-eon.ro , except those made by AZOMUREȘ SA, as well as performing links to this site, without the prior consent from the company AZOMUREȘ SA, gives the latter the right to appeal to the competent courts for sanctioning such facts.
It is forbidden to send to AZOMUREȘ SA or to the e-mail addresses present on the site any materials considered illegal, dangerous, slanderous, obscene, pornographic or vulgar and of the materials that could be considered as instigating acts that contravene the law.
AZOMUREȘ SA is not responsible for any action that the user of the website www.azomures.com undertakes and leads to a negative result or causes any loss of any kind, which may affect the user's operating system through errors, viruses and / or other dangers arising from the online environment.
To find out about the AZOMUREȘ SA Policy regarding the processing of personal data, please access the section Data Protection on our website.
The website uses the following types of cookies described in the table below.
|Name||Type of cookie||Description||Life duration|
|PHPSESSID||HTTP||Keep the status of your session on the required pages.||Expires at the end of the session|
|_icl_current_language||HTTP||Saves user’s preferred language for the website.||Expires after 1 day|
|modal||HTTP||(unclassified)||Expires at the end of the session|
Traffic analysis cookies
|Name||Cookie type||Description||Life duration|
Azomures announces Mr. Harri Kiiski as CEO
Azomureș marks World Fertilizer Day
Gheorghe Doja street, No. 300
Tîrgu Mureș 540237